Sunday, June 12, 2011

More Global Student

A. What are the five things that you are most looking forward to about studying abroad?
1. The food.
2. The people I will meet.
3. CULTURE!
4. The trains and getting around places.
5. Shopping for the things trivialities I will forget/ not be able to bring over (school supplies, etc.)
B. What are the five things that currently worry you most about going overseas?
1. Being able to do schoolwork and talk to professors in school. So school in general really.
2. Eating the food without feeling bad.
3. Making connections.
4. Not giving up.
5. My host-families. (I have 2 since one can only keep me for 6 months.)
C. What are the five things (people, places, activities, etc.) you believe you will miss most from home when abroad?
1. My bed.
2. My immediate family.
3. Authentic Mexican food.
4. My close friends.
5. The trivialities that I cannot bring/have no use for in Germany but will randomly need while there.
D. What are the five things (people, places, activities, etc.) you believe you will miss least from home when abroad?
1. Idiots.
2. The wide streets
3. Trucks.
4. Close-minded american-ness.
5. Tornados.
E. My greatest single challenge overseas will be: being able to just LET GO and not worry over everything I do/eat/say, while still representing the USA responsibly and appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment