Saturday, August 27, 2011

HEY YALL :D:D

Hallooooooooooooooooooooooo!

So I am finally borrowing a computer to say hi! I've taken lots and lots of pictures and unfortunately won't be able to put them on until I get to my family in September. But so far I've done lots of cool stuff!
I HAVE:
 Taught germans how to make a smore
Taught Thai kids how to make a smore
Made bread on a stick
Seen a TON of stars in the sky
Got caught in a huge rainstorm
Eaten a doener
Gone on a tour of the fire brigade
learned tons of german
failed badly at german
actually succeeded at german a few times!
made really nice friends
played with a fire hose
gone running
played soccer
talked to German kids
gone shopping!
Spent way to much money on sweets
gotten in trouble for never wearing shoes
taken lots of pictures
and way more things that I unfortunately can't think of right now!

Language camp is so freaking helpful. It's really amazing how much I'm learning and how much I was absolutely making a fool of myself before this. And with my host family, there was a small problem so I'll be staying with a friend's of my host family family and then going to the first family for the second semester! I'm not sad about it at all. I actually think i might be fore the best because i don't have to move now! :D YAAAAAY!

Ok my friend wants his computer back. :P Hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment