Saturday, August 13, 2011

TOMORROW.

So.

I leave tomorrow.

I'm actually publicly putting this blog on Facebook today.

This means that people- maybe even LOTS of people might read this.

This makes me quite nervous, but not as nervous as the thought that I'M LEAVING FOR GERMANY TOMORROW. :D :D :D I'm leaving the airport at ~8 am and then I get into Germany (American time) 7am the next day! That's 23 hours! I really really want to just go to my host town, meet my host family, look around and that sort of thing, but we have to do this 3 week language camp. I know this camp will be extreeeemely useful, but I'm just so curious!!!

A lot of my friends aren't that happy with me going. ^^' They will miss me, and I'll miss them! The internet is so useful with staying in touch though, and I've done sooooooooooooo much social-ness this summer. It's much different when you know you don't have the school year to see everyone!

I don't know if I'll be able to post much or anything while I'm at the language camp, but I'll try! OOH I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment