Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ein bißchen aufgeregt would be an understatement

So, tomorrow I'm going to meet my next host family- the family that I'm going to stay with after Christmas.

I'm really nervous. I've been trying to do my homework and yeah it's not working. I've already met my host sister, because she takes the same bus as me to school (she goes to a different school though) and she's really nice! Even so, I'm going to be living with these people for the next 6 months after Christmas. I'm sure I'll like them, and my host mom says that the host dad is SUPER nice, so nothing to worry, right? Right.

ALLES GUTE! :D
And when it's not good, alles wird besser sein. :)

LATER
I just got back from the church in Bayreuth! What it is, is every few weeks the young people from the 2 bayreuth evangalisch churches come together and hear this sermon and watch a skit type thing and sing some songs. This was my first time going to it (well, techinically yesterday was my first time but today is the second day of the first Event.). I really like it!! It's quite like what american young people church is like, and that is really nice to see, since I have so much different in my life. And the people are really nice too! I think I'll go to the young group every week too. Because it's nice to have a thing I'm used to in my life. :)

Ok, I'm going to go to bed now. Schlaf schön!
Love,
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment