Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Not forgetting :)

I refuse to forget about this thing again.
REFUSE.
so, since I have about 5 minutes before I have to start getting dressed, I'll inform y'all on some stuff. :)

GOOD NEWS!
I flew in a helicopter! And made what would be a low A (maybe high B?) on my first German test! And I had to write it in German!! It was in religion. Yaaaaaay!
BAD NEWS!
I had a really strong allergic reaction that made me stay in the hospital for about 2 days! YAY!! Now I'm all better, although still recuperating and the doctors want a few more blood tests to see if it's this really rare allergy. The allergy that it is is EITHER:
      When I become too hot and stress my body too much
       When I eat a specific food, and then soon after stress my body.
The food is... WHEAT! Oh ja. So, if it is the latter allergy, I wouldn't be able to eat anything with wheat before running. I dn't know how long before. It could be a whole day. So, like, on monday I would eat a breadroll, and then on TUESDAY would I be allowed to go running.
If you can guess, I hope to god it's not the latter!
Since we don't know which I've been cutting out most wheat from my diet- aka bread and cereal. It's not that hard, and when we have only bread or dinner I eat it, but it makes me really scared. My host mom totally understands and has also been looking into wheat-alternative foods. :D

Ok, I have to get dressed now. I only have school till.... 12 today!! YAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment