Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Elvis ain't dead, and you're comin' back.

Yo.

Monday night, one of my favorite people in my church, and a dear lady to my heart, Flossie Long, died. I learned right after I got in the car on Tuesday.
I tend to think I deal with death quite well. I seem to push it from my mind, sometimes I'll cry and sometimes I won't. I almost cried with Flossie, but the tears wouldn't flow. I'm ok with that really, and I do mourn her. I will miss her and her family and her house and her dog dearly; but she left this world with greatness. <3

Other than that, here's my schedule this week:
Thursday: Orchestra Concert
Friday: Orchestra Banquet/ anniversary with le boyfriend
Saturday: PROM
Sunday: rapid homework!
DOESN'T THIS SOUND GREAT?! :D I'm excited and scared all at the same time! Who knows if I'll be able to get all that I need to done? What an adventurous life I lead!

Another thing, I made dinner tonight~ I usually do since my parents are working like CRAZY, but this time I actually TRIED! I made fried rice, but without the use of any oil- boss right? But I made a ton load of rice so we have a lot left over. :)


I have yet to tell my principles I will not be here next year. Or really tell anyone about this blog. I'll need to get on that sometime. Maybe once I start posting things people might care about? :D

Hope you're having a fun time,
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment