Thursday, May 5, 2011

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!

PI/ Anne Holder FINALLY sent me a confirmation! No more secret blog! No more secret tumblr! No more "Oh noes do I secretly have a horrible fiend of a *insert distant relative here* that is hindering me from being able to go?!"! And most importantly... NO MORE CONFUSION! Now I just get to wait till they find a host-family, which will hopefully be soon!

Then again, know my luck, I'll find out 2 days or so before I legitimately meet them. ;)
I'm happy.

In other news, I have an AP US history test (that I think I will bomb), English timed writing (that I will have to take after school), Chemistry test (that she hasn't taught us about) tomorrow. And on saturday I have a cello competition. I felt like crying 3/4 of the day at school. I love life! <3 At least school is almost over. :D:D:D

Back to being diligent! :)
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment