Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's day!

Oh yay it's Mother's Day! :)

This isn't so much a "hey look what I heard about Germany today" post more of a "OH MY GOSH MOTHER'S DAY!" that made me realize... this is the last mother's day for a whole year with my mom. :( And she has to work most of the day... why? Because this really important thing is due really really soon and she isn't getting the results that she needs to turn into her boss. I wanted to make this Mother's Day extra special! :)
So my family has this sort-of mascot... SOCK MONKEY!
 That's (a) sock monkey! Isn't he the coolest? Yeah, he really is. :)

Anyway, here is the story that I made for mom. I really like to bake too, so what I made her was a picture book (that I colored and everything) about Sock Monkey, Daddy and me making m&m and nut cookies!  Enjoy!



 Oh look! Sock Monkey is going to bake some M&M and Nut cookies for mom for Mother's Day!

 OH WOW he is working hard!
 *gasp* Sock Monkey! Don't eat all the M&Ms!
 Looks like he'll need some help from... Lilly!
 Now he's back to working hard!
 And Daddy is working hard at being the taste-tester! :D
 Look at all the cookies Sock Monkey, Lilly and Daddy made!
Awwww it says "Love you"!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!!

I hope everyone who sees this has a wonderful Mother's Day, and even more wonderful mothers. :)
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment